Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tan Lines - HNT

I sit on the beach ANY chance I get. Sunny or cloudy, it doesn't really matter to me as the waves, salty air and quiet tend to center me. I need the beach for my soul like I need air for my lungs. I'm not sure I could ever live away from it.

I'm lucky, I live in paradise and go to the beach year round. It makes me a happy, tan girl. =)

Got Tan Lines?

Clickety click


Happy HNT All! Make sure you go on over and check out everyone participating! =)
HNTbutton

p.s. A lot of you have commented on the tag I wear. Well, I wear the dog tag to keep my enlisted kid close to my heart. Everyday. :)

23 comments:

  1. I love your freckles! I'd like to rub my hands all over! Very hot body, too!

    I pray every night for all of them.

    Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy girl! Great HNT!!

    And yes I'm jealous....I want to live in paradise too!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally fun click!!! Wish I were there.... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just what I needed to see before I head to bed.

    *sigh*

    You're beautiful. You know that right?

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! Glad I wasn't the only one wondering about the tag. I love it.

    You quite obviously don't live where I do. Beach time doesn't last too long around here! So yes, that would make me officially jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful; and I'm jealous, it's starting to cool off here, not much time for beaches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fuzz on yer belly. Sooo hawt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, very sexy. And I love your bikini. :) Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pictures! I'm not much of a beach person (zombies tend to burn easily) but sometimes it is a wonderful place to be.

    I have to ask - you do use sunscreen, right? :\

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sexy!! Love your blog.

    Meow >^,^<
    Ms. Tigerx

    ReplyDelete
  11. tanned to perfection, lovely, i'm afraid i don't know what this word *beach* is, though :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful pictures. The beach can be so relaxing, you are wise to spend as much time there as possible. I love the perspective, looking down your chest, across your belly, and then just slightly beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh.. how I miss the beach. I need to be closer to a beach. Nice HNT.. and thank you so much for all the love this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very, very sexy! Great pictures and add me to the list of jealous that you are near the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, Jealous here too.

    Love the pics! So sexy. The tag is right over one of those little places I love to kiss...

    ReplyDelete
  16. beach...ocean...
    beautiful blue skies

    I mean nice knees, but I live in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tan lines are sexy, especially year round! I'm jealous of where you're at, as I prepare for another New England winter and my tan fades...

    HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  18. those freckles want to make me play.... connect the dots... you would like it...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sunny, great photo! Now please use sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWESOME pic! I love that you keep the tag close to your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it! The sun, the beach, the nice tan!
    Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love nudist beaches. What bikini lines?

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....