Its 3:00am and I have to be up at 6:30am. O.o Shit. Good thing I take Adderall. ;)
Hawt son, just hawt! Now, true confession time: That monster snake shit is just way to big for this girl. I mean, umm, where the hell does one put that thing comfortably?? I'm thinking he'd be banging my ovaries out my nose. NOT a pretty or pleasant picture for you all I'm sure. Hell, think about how my ovaries would feel!
Lemme just lick your abs a little baby. Just a taste. mmmmmm m!
*Please note his perfect cum gutters. fuhk.me.running.
Hawt son, just hawt! Now, true confession time: That monster snake shit is just way to big for this girl. I mean, umm, where the hell does one put that thing comfortably?? I'm thinking he'd be banging my ovaries out my nose. NOT a pretty or pleasant picture for you all I'm sure. Hell, think about how my ovaries would feel!
I still wanna lick him a little. ;)
Have a great weekend! Muahs all!!
Have a great weekend! Muahs all!!
I'm here for ya and with ya at 4 am! Let's double team that saber! I'll even have a lick of you, too! For one to grow on 8^P!!
ReplyDeletePurely love to see that angry.
ReplyDeleteVixen Kitten sent me.
shorn
seriously slutty slave
Yep, that is wayyyy to big for this girl, but wow is it HOT!!! I could look at that picture all day every day! Yummy
ReplyDeleteIs that real?
ReplyDeleteHave any of you ever been with a guy that big?
And do you like seeing cock pics?
(I have a question about that on my blog. Please come visit and answer me).
ronald10021.blogspot.com
That could certainly open up whole new things for a girl.
ReplyDeleteUm...damn! Very hot! ;)
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Don't do a damn thang for me.
ReplyDeleteNow the abs. Yes.
Just sayin...
xoxo
~vk~
PS....WTF is the 3am shit? I clearly remember telling you at 2am to get your sexy ass in bed. Sheesh. Do I have to start calling to confirm you are acutally tucked under the covers?
I learn something new every day, was not previously aware of "cum gutters", lol, but I love the way you think.
ReplyDeleteGetting 3 hours of sleep sucks! but I guess it is better than 2.
Great blog by the way!
You certainly wouldn't have that "monster snake shit" issue with me... at all... just sayin'
ReplyDeleteNOPE- too big for this little bod too. I can not handle big men- thanks to too many surgeries. But, this should give all men hope that we aren't looking for something we can fuck and b.j. at the same time!
ReplyDelete(plus someone that ripped and perfect is obsessed with themselves and spends all their time working on themselves. I take a bit less perfect for more attention given to me)
Well, that is a thing of beauty. Actually, 2 things of beauty. It might be big but I'd be willing to "take one for the team," so to speak. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteHope you got some sleep this weekend.