Monday, September 20, 2010

The Kiss

Certain songs make me wanna........yeah that. Some of them just have a groove to them and I crave a body next to mine groovin with me.

Tricky - You Don't Wanna (ft. Ambersunshower)


I've never been with a girl although I have kissed a girl, and I did like it. lol But that was years ago. I've had a couple of girl crushes through the years and I just never acted on them. I'm crushin hard right now on someone. Yes a girl. ;)

I want to kiss you soft and slow while sitting on the beach watching the sunset.

Come over here to me. Come sit in my lap and lean back on me. Let me have your hands. Lace your fingers in mine and cross your arms.

You smell so good I have to bury my face in the hair around your neck. Mmmm I need a taste girl. Can I? I’m thinking yes as you tilt your head to give me access. I untangle one hand from yours to move your hair away. I just need to feel the curve of your neck with the tip of my tongue. Higher I go because once started I cant stop. Around the bend of your jaw to the base of your ear.

Gently I capture your earlobe between my teeth. Testing it and running my tongue along the edge that’s inside my mouth. Teeth replaced by my lips I’ll so softly suck on it. Your breathing is quick as I trace your ear with my lips. My tongue escapes every so often to taste you. Your patience is becoming nonexistent as you try to turn your face to mine.

My free hand holds your chin so you cant. lol. Not so fast my beauty. I’m not done with your neck just yet. I have more exploring to do. I tilt your head up and away so I can plant little kisses with tastes from your ear down to the hollow at your throat. I can feel your pulse pounding as I pass over it. It turns me on even more. I’m nibbling now. Nips and licks. I want to taste it all, every last part of it. I run my tongue along your collarbone, then back again. I need your mouth. But I want you to need mine more.

You’re squirming in my lap and can’t seem to sit still. Tiny moans escape you and your free hand is urging my hand to let go of your chin. I won’t relent. You give up with a small cry of defeat which makes me smile while sucking on the pulse point that’s turning me on so. Now your holding the back of my head hoping that will work. Nada baby. I’m taking my time and if you only new that it takes all I have not to kiss you right now. I want to so badly.

Sucking and licking your pulse point that’s pounding even more than before is making me a little dizzy. My kisses move upward to your chin. Your mouth is slightly open and your tongue keeps darting out to wet your lips. FUHK!

I’m putting little kisses around your mouth. Nibble a bit on your lips. I take your bottom lip in my teeth and add some pressure. A little more and I’m tugging it away from you. I want in your mouth so bad I almost cant control myself. I run my tongue along your bottom lip as yours darts out for a taste of mine. I want to feel your teeth. I run my tongue along the bottom edge of your top teeth. Your trying to close this kiss up tight. Soft moans are coming from you in between your raspy breaths are making it hard for me not to.

I run my tongue along your top lip and I’m done. Undone. I can't wait any longer. My mouth covers yours. Your fucking lips are so soft I cant stand it. Your grinding in my lap now and you're half turned around to face me. Your hand on my head is pulling me in close and tight so as not to break that seal. My hand is holding your face close. Our tongues are teasing each other and I want to catch yours and taste it. I need to suck on it but its your turn to deny. The duel is on and that’s fine. I’ll break this kiss and suck on your lip. Its fine with me. Not so much with you though.

Your coming in for the deep kiss now. You cover my lips with yours and devour me. Your tongue is everywhere in my mouth. My teeth, the sides, the roof of my mouth and I let you capture my tongue. Oh good god how it feels when you suck on my tongue.

I gotta stop because I’m a fucking hot mess now. At work. lol

I could kiss you for hours girl.
H.O.U.R.S.

Muahs my beauties. ;)

9 comments:

  1. Damn, that was hot to read. Remind me not to read your blog at work anymore! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm with GoodWill ~ definitely NOT at work! *whew* Very erotic, Sunny. Very, very ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blush*

    Oh. My.

    *deep sweet sigh*


    Killing me.

    Just sayin...

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna watch!!! ;o)

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, damn! Girl you are the last of the Red Hots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pant, drool

    shorn

    basically bisexual broad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I too read this at work... oooops.

    Let's just say it's a good thing I have a desk to hide under.

    *deep breath*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tease! I think in more ways than one! LOL
    Very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm at work for goodness sakes!!

    I'll be back!! Gotta go take care of something!!

    *sigh* drip * drip * drip***

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....