No I'm no angel, No I'm no stranger to the dark
Let me rock your cradle, Let me start a fire with your spark
Oh come on baby, Come and let me show you my tattoo
Let me drive you crazy, Come on and love me baby
Let me rock your cradle, Let me start a fire with your spark
Oh come on baby, Come and let me show you my tattoo
Let me drive you crazy, Come on and love me baby
So I've jumped into the deep end of the pool on the dark side of the bloggy world. Sure hope I can swim! This is just the soft opening. Thursday is the Grand Opening with HNT so come back and check it out!
I wanna see your tattoo.
ReplyDeleteAll up close and personal, like.
Just sayin...
xoxo
~vk~
PS I loooove this song! Great blog name!
I'll be backkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! I approve!
ReplyDelete;-)
C'mere VK, I'll let you see 'em. ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Blu, you're sittin dead center in the dark side honey. Save me a seat at that table would ya?? xoxo
Anon, lol good, I'm glad you like. ;) xoxo
Oooooo! Love the song and love,love,love Mae West! Whatta woman! I'm thinkin' you're quite a woman, too! HNT? Niiiice!
ReplyDeleteAwww nitebyrd! You are soooo kind love! TYTYTY! xoxoxo muahs
ReplyDeleteOh, and Mae West....she's just hot. The blog was named partly because I love her and her movie I'm No Angel and after the song listed above. ;)
ReplyDeleteGood evening Sunny,
ReplyDeleteNice start, hope you enjoy your new place.I have.