Saturday, September 25, 2010

On A Hot Summer Night

On a hot summer night.
Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Will he offer me his mouth?
Yes
Will he offer me his teeth?
Yes
Wlll he offer me his jaws?
Yes
Will he offer me his hunger?
Yes
Again. Will he offer me his hunger?
Yes
And will he starve without me?
Yes
And does he love me?
Yes
Yes
On a hot summer night.
Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Yes
I bet you say that to all the boys.

You took the words right out of my mouth
It must have been while you were kissing me
You took the words right out of my mouth
It must have been while you were kissing me
You took the words right out of my mouth
It must have been while you were kissing me
YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH
IT MUST OF BEEN WHILE YOU WERE KISSING ME

5 comments:

  1. Before I knew it was meatloaf, I just knew it was the man himself. 'AWESOME' poerty to music.. My favourite track is 'Objects in the rear view mirror..'

    Indi

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't say it to all the boys....

    all the girls, maybe. *wink*

    Love the man and the song.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always liked his music...

    It certainly had an edge to it...

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meat Loaf is my guilty pleasure. I just adore him!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....