Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lucky HNT

So my first full week with the new blog is under my belt. I like it here, its definitely fun and laid back. I dig the freedom it gives me to spout whatever I want about anything. I'm like a kid in a candy store right now so every post has been xXx rated or close to it. Very cool. ;)
I think some other topics not so X rated will start to pop up soon enough as I get over the newness of it.

Thanks for sticking around, I really appreciate the comments and support. Ya'll are making it very easy on me. MUAHS!

The Sophomore HNT Submission. Enjoy.

Who wants to get Lucky??



Clickety


Happy HNT all! Muahs!
HNTbutton

15 comments:

  1. I, for one, think you're doing a bang-up job here! I believe I'm still getting some hot flashes from that story you posted!

    Your HNT's are excellent. Very sexy, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been here a month now, and I love it. The new hasn't worn off yet! And yes, you can count on me being here for sure. You got me hooked!

    As for the pics... DAMN girl. Very creative, very hot. DAMN. Did I day that already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely HNT contribution and great blog ;)

    BM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh - love the pics, both of them. But I love your mouth/lips in the first one. *sigh* I'll be back to look around in more detail. HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're finding your freedom here!

    And thanks for making us all feel lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lucky's. Hehe... Great pics hon

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I want those jeans! Or to open them.. hehe.. nice HNT!.. very nice.. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great click-thru! both pics are wonderful, you make it easy to stick around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lucky me, i'll say!

    hhnt, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first one makes me just want to curl up on your lap. *sigh*

    And kiss you. Gaaaa....those lips.

    The click thru makes me want to see just how lucky I can get.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite jeans of all times! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very HOT darlin! You are doing a great job!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy HNT! Too bad that white T isn't wet! Where's the dog tags from earlier this week? I wanted to yank on them a little!

    Keep it up, Please!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are two of the most awesome HNT photos I've ever seen.

    Thanks much for sharing. :D

    TAG

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....