Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Virgin HNT

Okay, so here goes. My name is Sunny and I'm a virgin HNT'er. Show me some love. =)

clickety click


I've got to thank a few peeps for their help also. I've been watching from the sidelines for quite awhile now. I never said much, just enjoyed the show. Sage always had some great HNT's. I miss his post for sure.

Vixen Kitten has just outdone herself and has been a huge help. If you want to see more of me check out her blog here. Thank you sweetie for the mystery guest spot and the linky love. muahs!

Happy HNT!!!

25 comments:

  1. You can be my angel.

    I mean...if you want.

    So gorgeous. Hot click thru.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to HNT! You certainly have the hang of it already! Looking forward to seeing more of you. So to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. naughty assed angel...........

    come to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well look at you! woohoo. He'd have been proud- glad you still played along

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Purrrrrrrrrrrr*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Welcome to HNT - great start too.. hope to see more soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh great pictures. Happy HNT and welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great first HNT... very hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look FABULOUS! You give amazing HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Sunny! Love it! So hot, so sexy! Keep it up... please...

    ReplyDelete
  11. beauty

    welcome to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, super sexy.....but what really *makes* the photo for me....is the dog tags.

    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new digs! I would kill for your abs. xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to the blogoshpere Sunny! HHNT too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Welcome to the blogworld!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Outstanding Virgin HNT! Hot click -- It looks like tattooed lace underwear that I was thinking of for one of my fave girls. Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent virgin HNT- or at least virgin in your own space, huh? I liked the guest-posted ones too!

    Welcome to the madness :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you everyone for your lovely, sweet comments. Absolutely made my day. =)

    I'm pretty sure I got back to you all via email and I'll double check tomorrow to make sure.

    An awesome idea hit me today for next weeks HNT so please come back and see me again! Its definitely fun. ;) I'm working my way around to all your blogs as well.

    Happy Friday! Weeeeeee, its the weekend! Yes!!
    xoxo
    ~Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hot and sexy body! Love the click through, although I was hoping/wondering what if there would be one more click and what I might see ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. I'm finally finding the time to peruse your posts and I am taken aback by this very sexy pic and its click. You are very beautiful to see.

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....