Friday, October 1, 2010

CSN

I was able to score tickets yesterday to a show at Hard Rock Live tonight. Then I surprised my older brother with them. I love surprising people and doing things that make them happy.

It should be a fun show. I've seen these guys a couple of times back in the mid-80's during my concert going heyday. I kinda wonder if they're gonna show up on stage in wheelchairs. lol



Its hard to choose but this might be my favorite song.....
Crosby, Stills & Nash - Judy Blue Eyes


Have a great weekend beauties. Muahs!

10 comments:

  1. Wait!! It's costs $100 to see a bunch of guys well into their 60's?

    Eeesssh!

    I hope he enjoys the show! I like CS&N but I dunno if I like them THAT much!

    Have a beautiful weekend, Sugar.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I so wanna go.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took my soccerboy to see AC DC (who are also in their 60's)last January, 2nd row from the stage. $98 a piece.

    It was his first concert. He will never forget the experience.
    Some times its worth spending the extra $

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with a little CS&N ;) Hope you guys have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them. i would go in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see AC/DC... they still have it!! As for CSN, I saw them years ago when Neil Young was with them... CSN&Y... What a Great show!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn you are OLD as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope it was a good show. HR - Seminole is soooooo far away from me! You must really like your brother, that's nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So near and yet so far.....

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....