Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HNT - Mickey

Living in Florida for the past 20+ years means you do certain things, A LOT! Amusement parks being one of them. I got this not so sexy "tramp stamp" well before they were known as such and before they were so popular. I think sometime around 1993. The fact that my kid and I have been to WDW 120+ times may explain the "why" I got it.

Peace, Love & Mickey
click away.....



Happy HNT All! Make sure you go on over and check out everyone participating! =)
HNTbutton

16 comments:

  1. Do you have any idea how beautiful your ass looks in those jeans?

    *sigh*

    Seriously.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey Mickey!!

    Very nice derriere indeed! ;)

    HHNT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A glorious image and a spectacular click-through!

    Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good tattoo. Tasteful. You're ass is really good, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok first of all....I love those jeans on you. The photo is very well taken too!

    Second, I love your ink :) I got mine before they were called 'tramp stamps' too..... I hate that word, lol. I'd like to think the Lily on my lower back doesn't make me look trampy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tramp stamp. ;) Nice HNT. And thanks for stopping by my place! I love the love. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only been to Disney twice. Maybe I'll go more if we ever make the move to Florida. You're beautiful to see and your tattoo is very cool. Peace, Love & Mickey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice azz

    lovin' the ink

    signed,
    hardcore disney nut

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so hot in those jeans. I am such a sucker for tattoos! Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, I like it!

    120+ times? Wow, I've been there once, and that was 28 yrs ago, a few months before Epcot Center opened...

    HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent pic choices!!
    hehe
    great azz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pics - great ink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. really I think its super sexy....

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....