Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Hey all! Its been a crazy ass month and I'm tryin to keep my head above water. At work, home and everywhere else. I'm in sales, well, they (my company) call it sales but I don't like too. If you asked what I sold, I'd have to say, Humans. Sounds creepy huh? Yeah, it is. And if you've ever been in sales you know what the last week of the month is like. Sucktastic Pressure Cooker is probably the best way to describe it. Well, thank goodness the months over. 22 more days and I get to spend a whole 8 days with my kid And Miss The End Of November At Work. I'm livin for it at this point. Cant flippen wait.

I also had an HNT ready but wasn't feelin it for some reason. I'll save it for next Halloween. ;) My 'puter is working. The anti-virus software I was using found the fucker trojan horse and killed it. Mostly. I think its still around so I'm gonna have my buddy lend me a flash drive so I can pull my iTunes and pics off, then I'm gonna reformat the hard drive. I have a Vista disk so I'll just put that back on it. Even though I hate Vista. Meh, whatever. lol

Today was a shitty, rainy day which was actually a good thing. I finally sat on the couch and did nothing but watch tv and play on the web a bit. I Stumbled some, I Facebooked some, I watched football and I just fuhked off all day. Its been nice to not have to be somewhere or completing some project or working out.

I've found some fun stuff on the web today and in honor of Halloween I'll share 'em.

Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite Tim Burton movie as well as Halloween movie, even though its about Christmas. lol (confusing much??)
This is pretty cool. And I really dig Marilyn Mansons version of this song.


And our friend Spikey (Jamie - Remember from here) and his friends did Rocky Horror last night. I didnt get to see the show as it was at a club up north of here. Here's a couple of the highlights though. ;)
Crushin!!!









That would be Maverick on the left and Gene Simmons on the right. "Maverick" is my baby girl. Yes, she makes a hot boy doesnt she. lol


Hope you all had a great Halloween! Muahs. =)

5 comments:

  1. I was wonderin' where you were! Glad you got some time to chill.

    I would've loved to have seen that. Rocky Horror, well .... ROCKS!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. manson light show, what could be better?

    h belated h

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRICK OR TREET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you get some time off soon. Enjoy! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool...and yea, your girl makes an awesome Maverick!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....