Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HNT - Let It Rain

This song is appropriate. Very. The boobage in it is appropriate too. ;) Listen while you read along.


For the second time today in as many months I've been caught in the rain while riding home from work on my Vespa.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuudgggge.

Its only 5 miles but the whole ride is on Federal Hwy in Fort Lauderdale. At Rush Hour and it's the beginning of tourist season. Yay me!

My bad for not paying attention to the forcast and impending downpours. Its November! It's not supposed to rain every afternoon in November.
I might have picked a different shirt had I known as well.

White t-shirt + Black bra + pouring rain = Rush hour wet t-shirt ride. Ugh. How embarrasing.

Slick, err, I mean click.


You're welcome Fort Lauderdale. I think.

Happy HNT! Make sure you stop by Os and check out everyone playing this week!!
HNTbutton

Almost to the weekend Beauties!! We can make it!

19 comments:

  1. I hope you didn't cause too many wrecks driving home like that! I mean they say texting while driving is dangerous, but "sexting" like that could cause problems ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder southern Florida is a tourist destination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shall I dry you off?

    or then maybe not......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look. I am sure everyone else did too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe a little bit embarrassing in public, but perfect for an HNT! I'd like to slip those wet clothes off, dry you off and then warm you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riding a vespa in the rain sounds so incredibly invigorating. Great HNT! LGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. *dancing*

    oonst, oonst, oonst, ust ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So kind of you to share with Fort Lauderdale! GREAT HNT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're not supposed to wear black... it's a safety thing ya know?

    *insert corny joke here*
    You need all your headlights visible in the rain.

    HAHA... sorry for that one. just couldn't stop it.

    Great shots!! Something I'd like to see after a long day at work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i bet there was no one complaining lol happy hnt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn, I've never seen that happen to a woman around here :-/

    Happy HNT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope the rain eases up. :)
    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely and sensual. The video was good too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm m mmmmmmmmm!
    awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep. What they aaallll said

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey c'mon, nothing wrong with that, eh?

    ;^)

    BZ

    ReplyDelete
  17. you'd freeze to death if that happened here. your look far sexier

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....