Tuesday, November 16, 2010

December 1st

I'm going away for a couple of weeks to see my kid and spend Thanksgiving with her since she can't come home for the holiday. That being said, I'm 99.9% sure I'll not be posting in this time period. No HNT's and No random thoughts.

I won't rule out a visit or two to your blogs though. =) It really depends how friendly your blog is on my iPhone. Some tend to pull up easier than others.
Now commenting is another story alltogether as its a can-o-worms when trying to do it on a phone!

Just maybe while I'm away I'll be able to sneak away and snap a pic or two for Dec 3rds HNT post. Afterall where I'm going is deep in the heart of our country. so I might be inspired.

I'll be back! So don't forget about meeeee!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family or whoever you spend it with.

If I get lucky I'll run into these cowgirls where I'm goin! ;)


Or him, ::gulp:: Pecs, Abs, Bulge...I'm ready for my ride. WoW.

8 comments:

  1. We'll be here when you get back! We'll even talk about you when you're gone, too! ;-)

    Take lots of pics, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have all the fun your heart desires

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time, and yes, take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time and kisses to the kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time and see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, it's 3 days into December.
    Where are you??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn I got none of those things!
    Sheeesh
    moobs
    12 pack
    bulgeless
    sigh

    bp

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....