I have a confession. I love video games and have since I was a kid. I woulda kicked your ass at the arcade back in '78 playin Galaga, Pac Man, Donkey Kong or any pinball machine. My favorite back in the day......Space invaders. Oh how I loved that game! I would beg my mother for a couple of quarters and then ride my bike all the way to the 7-11 to play. Two quarters would keep me going for hours. Yup, I was that good. ;)
I beat every Mario Bros game made up till about 10 years ago. I will school you in Crash Bandicoot, Cart Racing or the regular games.
Madden is a piece of cake; too easy. And Tiger Woods is no match for me on the pixelated greens.
My new obsession: Call of Duty - Black Ops. Its the one series of games I can't conquer. And it pisses me off. Plus there are zombies. I.Hate.Zombies.
I will beat it. And I have until Christmas to get proficient so I can school my kid's ass while she's home on leave. She's a flippen pro at this game series. I really just want to hold my own. Its embarrasing when I can't play as well as her. lol
If you haven't seen a video game since the 80's or even the 90's take a look at how far they've come. Unreal visually.
I wanna win!!
I haven't played video games in so long, it's shameful- my kids regularly beat me, grrr.
ReplyDeleteOn the other hand, they still look to me to wire everything up & set the clocks in the components, so being a geek hasn't made me totally useless to 'em yet!
I'll admit that I love these games to. I was playing Modern Warfare 2 until I beat it, many a late night and blurry eyes. I can't wait to get my hands on Black Ops...
ReplyDeleteMy new obsession: Call of Duty - Black Ops
ReplyDeleteyou.... just gave me a reason to buy this, as i have been l;ooking at this since it came out.. and for the record i would have so kicked your ass in Galaga...
eat, sleep, Galaga...
My son and the ex play these kind of games. Last video game I played was "Dragon Warrior". I'm not coordinated enough for them. I did download "Plants vs. Zombies" which is fun. I'm kinda partial to zombies, being one and all. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome...I'll admit to buying the same game - I just haven't had a chance to crack it open yet. It does look awesome, so I'm hoping this week sometime.
ReplyDeleteThe more you shall honor Me,
ReplyDeletethe more I shall bless you.
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
trustNjesus, dear,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven where we can PARRR-TEE, babe, for eternity...
cuzz Hell aint too cool, toots.
God bless your indelible soul, lil one.