No blogging or reading blogs for over 3 months. ::sigh:: I've had a lot going on in my life (ummm, like who doesn't) and just couldn't juggle everything at once. My real world life takes precedence when this happens. Although believe me I'd much rather live in my 'puter world some days.
So I'm back. And I want to talk about Britney!! Britney's back bitches!! I'm not a huge over the top in a gay man type of way crazy for her BUT.......
There is something about this video that is HAWT!!! She looks fucking amazing. The first outfit she's wearing in the video makes her nom nom nom yummy!
Honestly I could give two shits about what she does outside of making music and hawt videos. And at least it doesn't sound like a remake of any of Madonna's songs.
::Cough::GAGA::Cough::

"If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?"
Would you hold it against me?? ;)
Muahs.
No...Prolly not.
ReplyDeleteJust sayin...
xoxo
~vk~
PS..hope you kicked arse in pool tonight
It's so good to see you again. Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, good to see you :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back. Missed ya!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Could never hold it against you of course ;)
ReplyDeletehey stranger
ReplyDeleteHey you... it's good to see you around again... :o)
ReplyDelete~shoes~
Sneaking back without letting me know? Hmmm...
ReplyDeleteGlad you are though!
So glad to see you back!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVUrq7jvtM
ReplyDeletehi there, happy i found your blog again, it's me, eternal. what's up? :)
ReplyDelete