Thursday, October 14, 2010

HNT - In The Pink

Ok, so I'm lame. I forgot HNT. Not because I don't love it, but I've been slammed in life, work, working out and on top of everything else my laptop took a shit earlier this week.
Life is just cruising by and I'm trying to fix things and catch up at the same time.

I'm totally not prepared for HNT but since its Breast Cancer Awareness month I'm going with what I have here and now since I cant get to the pics on my laptop ~~~~ The PINK! Who doesn't love "The Pink"!!

I wore this to work today as it was "Wear Pink to Support Breast Cancer Awareness" day. And well, I wore a little extra pink that only you guys get to see. ;)

Click, I dare ya. ;)


Happy HNT! Dont forget to check everyone playing this week over at Os!
HNTbutton

Have a great weekend beauties! I'll be working on fixing my 'puter! muahs!!

16 comments:

  1. Color coordination is so important. Thanks for daring us!

    Good luck with the computer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the 'puter...

    And great dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love pink ;) It looks great on ya girl!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dared, and i'm glad i did

    in the pink, love dat wordplay

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I clicked, and I loved! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn. I'm 'puter challenged this morning - third attempt to leave comment.

    I hope it was okay for me, a woman, to take your dare. I love you in bright pink or pale pink. (Even think I had that or a similar bra at one point.)

    Happy (belated) HNT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. got sometimes laptops can be such a rat trap...

    but poka dots make it all worth while...

    for me that is.. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya look great in pink!

    If you're still having issues, I'd be happy to take a look at your top... errr lap that is... Laptop... Yeah. Damn, you've got me all flustered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I took the dare! Both pics are very sexy :)
    I appreciate the effort, ok, now I need to go back and click again for another peak...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good good good! Pink and all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great shot:)
    xoxo
    shibari
    http://shibari-confessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope things settle down for you soon. You're beautiful in both shots. HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *deep dreamy sigh*

    Ya know...pink is my favorite color!

    Just sayin...

    xoxo
    ~vk~


    PS....I have a pic that looks JUST like this on my phone that I peek at before bed now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I accept your dare!

    Happy (late) HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love pink! Glad youstill got to participate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look! I'm right in the swing of things ... LATE!

    You look fabulous in pink. Actually, I'm thinkin' you look fab in and out of anything! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....