Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HNT - Another New Tat

My first tattoo was a chameleon on my hip. I got him when I was around 23 years old I think. He was on my hip so my parents wouldn't see it. My mom, back in the day, thought any girl with a tattoo was a slut.

o.O

I shoulda been so lucky!! lol

Anyway I got away without them seeing the tat for a good 5 years before I was found out. Mom wasn't really pissed at that point, just mildly annoyed. You see my younger sister, G, had already paved the way for slutty daughters who aren't really slutty by getting one on her ankle. G doesn't do anything subtle and she certainly wouldn't get a tattoo and hide it!

About a month ago I decided I didn't like this tat I had of Mr. Chameleon on my hip anymore so I started on a coverup. The first part is this hibiscus. There is more to come but I'll wait till it's done before I give away what the completed project is going to be. Just know its going to include my side up my ribcage.
Yes, this little thing hurt, I can't even imagine what the ribcage is going to feel like. Ugh.
If you look closely at the bottom of the tat you can still see Mr. Chameleon. He'll always be there hiding out in my hibiscus. I kinda like that.



Go ahead. Click it for the whole tat.


Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!
Go on over to Os and check out everyone playing this week.
HNTbutton

Later for now Beauties!

24 comments:

  1. beautiful...

    but is it on the right hip or left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Sir, are observant! It's on my left hip. I must have flipped the top pic when I was editing. Or I might have taken it via a mirror. I can't remember lol.
    Good catch!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tattoo, but the canvas is also very lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sexy pics. I don't have any on me, but I think tattoos on women are often very sensual and cool. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, very sexy- thanks, and HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE IT!!!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors! Can't wait to see the full product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely Tat, I am planning my second for after baby comes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Hibiscus is one of my favorite flowers/scents - but living up here in Jersey, I don't get to see/smell it that often.

    I've got an old tattoo on my shoulder (right I think - if you're looking at me from the back, yea) that I want to have reworked into something else. I have a large lotus on the other shoulder, so thinking about a similar size rose to cover the ugly (1st) tattoo. One of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing prettier than a tattoo on a pretty body. Happy HNT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to use your photo for my Bloggers Ink blog post. May I?

    info@redpepa.za.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's beautiful! Hibiscus are so pretty. Your very lovely hip certainly enhances it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ink stories, ink stories! lick, lick, lick...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! Very nice - I can't wait to see the rest of it. Very cool indeed. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am such a tattoo whore! I love all of them. This one though is really really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful tatoo and great picture, nice belly ring, too, very nice and kissable belly ;)
    Ok, I'll stop now and be good

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome tattoo. I love love love it. Beautiful post.

    Happy HNT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the cover-up!
    Happy HNT!
    ~Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love it!!!!!!!!

    Meow
    Tigress

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love to hide my Chameleon in your hibiscus.

    :-)

    Beautiful. I'm not normally a tattoo fan, but yours looks gorgeous.

    You have a seriously sexy tummy, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh vera vera sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok, I meant to comment... really...
    All 174 times I clickied. 175..

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....