Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HNT - Docs

Ugh. Winter is here in SoFla. I'm exagerating. It's not really here yet but its coming and we got a smidgeon of a taste over this past weekend. Temps in the low 50's is not my cup of tea. I live in a warm, tropical climate for a reason. I did my time up north sloshing through sleet and snow as a kid. If I never see snow again, I'm ok with that. No, really I am.

The only good thing about the chilly weather is I get to break out my Doc Marten's. And there is nothing like a broken-in pair of Doc's.
I think this pair has actually seen a mosh pit or two back in the day. In fact I'm sure of it.

ClickMyDocs


No worries, the warm weather is back. In fact it should be a beach weekend coming up. Gotta get mah tan on!
Hope you're all enjoying your weather, wherever you are! ;)

Happy HNT! Make sure you stop by Os and check out everyone!
HNTbutton

27 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm....those are some cute panties, Sugar.

    Very cute.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't take this the wrong way, but I scoff at your "winter". :-P

    But not at your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those docs do look comfortable!
    Second pic is very inviting in a sort of innocent kind of way ;)
    Ok, maybe not that innocent, now I'm going to be up all night wondering about something, very neatly trimmed or completely bare ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *heart* my Docs.

    LOVE that click.... <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW the trusty Docs. Gotta love 'em! Yummy clicky too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Doc boots, and have a pair of 10 holes myself that have seen about 15 years or so of work. Best shoes ever. That click through though is something I can't match! very sexy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent to have a pair of good boots- and excellent to have two views of them, too ;) HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wanted a pair- never got any....hmmmmm, you sell them better than any ad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice knickers too and the dog tags ad a nice touch...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Winter stinks. I can't wait to move to Florida and be done with the whole thing.

    Your shots are sexy and cool. I always dig seeing what you share.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an awesome HNT. I broke out my Docs last weekend too - for 5th November. Only difference is it really is damn cold over here.. and only getting colder. But, always great to have an excuse for Docs!

    Oh, and hot hot click through.. thank you for that.

    (And thanks for stopping by my place).

    LGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love docs.... and now..oh things you do to me.. and the things I wish I could do to you...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woah!! Surprise!! Wasn't prepared for that at ALL!! *panting* HAWT!! Now I'm having visions of ONLY the docs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool kicks, and a hott clicky, yes, hott with two t's :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the stripes, in fact I think I have an identical pair. Haven't seen my Doc's since high school and I sure do miss them. I too am not loving this cold South Florida weather. Seems to be warming up though.

    Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the Docs! I, for one, have been just lovin' this coolness. I do miss fall.

    The "clicky" is very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmm. Nice boots! Cute shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. If it wasn't for the pics, this New Englander would have NO sympathy for low's in the 50s!

    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Show off! :)
    I'll be wading in three feet of snow before the day is out!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This makes me ache for my old Docs. But your clicky helped soothe the pain right away. So very sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the click-through!

    As the MG, I wanted to say thank you for commenting on my pics...my creamy skin and luscious curves...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome. I love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the docs, love the pics even more!

    ReplyDelete
  24. They look comfy. :)
    50s is cold??

    ReplyDelete
  25. yummy damn delicious. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow, love the view. Cute panties beautiful. Now if I could only slide them to the side and taste you...

    ReplyDelete

I reply to all comments via email. If you don't have an email linked to your name, I can't reply....
He who hesitates is a damned fool. ~ Mae West
Don't hesitate, comment away....