The Things I

These are in no particular order.
Except the first one is First. =)
~~~~~
My Crazy, Funny, Awesome, Kid
Exploration of Mind and Body
Making You Laugh
Traveling
Monkeys
Star Wars
A Good Romance Novel
The Firepit
Crushin'
My Tattoos
Being Needed
Anticipation
Our Military
Softball
My New Body
House Music
Pedicures
Lust
Men/Women In Uniform
Butterfly Kisses
Road Trips
My Pappy (RIP)
My First Love (I'm still waiting - Hurry!)
My Country
Holding Hands
Scary Movies
Weekends
Your Birthday
The Dallas Cowboys
Calvin & Hobbes

Hugging
Roller Blading
Zombies
Sunsets
Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue (womens)
Being Undressed By Him
Firefighters
Natalie Portman
DJ Tiesto
My Mom & Dad
A Good Haircut
Danger
Giving Blowjobs
Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (mens)
The Christmas Season
Driving Fast
Night Swimming
Alec Baldwin
My Childhood
The Little Mermaid
Angels
Ashton Kutcher
Muscle Cars
Prince Charming
Ralph Lauren - Romance (womens)
Chocolate Milk
Falling Asleep
Shane (Kate Moennig)
My 6 Siblings
The Snooze Button
Johnny Depp
The Peen
Kissing In The Rain
My Squishy Pillow
Sunrises
Spiderman
The Notebook
A Sexy Woman
Fresh Crisp Cool Linens
Bacon
My Weekly Massage
Snuggling
My Gays
Xanax
Making You Smile
My Dogs
Firefighters
My Good Friends
Sitting On The Beach For Hours
Animals, Especially Dogs
Angelina Jolie
The Ocean
Techno Music
Madonna
Laughing So Hard My Stomach Hurts
WDW
Sunshine
I'm gonna keep this list. And add to it as I remember all the things I love!
Have a fabulous weekend beauties! Muahs!












Great list and great idea to reread it and add to it, it's easy to forget about the things you love and make you happy.
ReplyDeleteI love this list. It's so from your heart.
ReplyDeleteAnd ummmm...I happen to wear nothing but Ralph Lauren's Romance.
Just sayin... :)
I hope you had a beautiful Saturday.
xoxo
~vk~
This is a great list; and a nice way, to keep & add, to get to share more of yourself with us. Too, sometimes, a good way to get to know yourself better!
ReplyDeleteThis is an excellent list! I see many things that I love as well. Having a "Happy List" is a good thing!
ReplyDeleteI saw firefighters in there twice. You trying to tell us something? LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely list! And I agree with all of it, (except Ashton K. Uh, no. No way.)
ReplyDeleteI love getting blowjobs! What do you know we have something in common!
ReplyDeleteAwesome list. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteTAG